Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Want To Be A Millionaire? Continue Reading....

Do you want to be a millionaire? There is a game show called "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire", but this email is nothing about that game, nor is it really about any game at all - unless of course you want to treat this business like a game - or a contact sport really. One of the co-founders of the company I am working with did a conference call on June 10th, 2006, it was a conference call about his plan to help 100 people become a millionaire over the next 5 years. It is a very realistic plan, this isn't some get rich quick deal. This is a very real, very true plan. Will some people do it faster? Of course, will some do it slower? Of course. Which group would you like to be in?

So You Want To Be A Millionaire?
Most people dream of things, but never take any action toward attaining their dreams. They never set goals or make an action plan to achieve their dreams. Instead they wake up every morning and do the same thing that they did yesterday and expect a different result. Do you know what the definition of insanity is? It is "Doing the same thing every day and expecting a different result." Well I hate to break it to you, but if you don't change what your doing, you will get what you have always gotten.

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that since you are still reading this, you are probably not 100% satisfied with where you are in life and you are looking to change it. Maybe you don't want to earn a full time income, but instead you are looking to earn an extra $300 per month to help cover the car payment, or maybe you want to earn a little bit extra for a college fund, or save up money for a vacation. Whatever your reason is and whatever amount of money you want to earn, you can. But remember, you have to believe it before you can see it. I hate the saying "I can't believe my eyes." It is absolutely one of the biggest lies ever, in fact if you don't believe something, your eyes won't see it! If you don't believe that you can earn $1,000 or $5,000 or $20,000 or more per month, then frankly you can't! But if you work on changing your belief and getting out of your self limiting mind, then you can do whatever it is that you want, you can earn whatever you want.

I realize this might have just gotten a little bit more self motivating and preachy than I wanted it to, but I hope I made a point, you can earn whatever you want to earn, if you put your mind to it. That is why I love working with Coach, he has an amazing gift of motivating people when he talks and he does conference calls at least once a week to motivate everyone who listens to them. I recorded one of these calls, it was done live at the Regional Convention in Dallas Texas this past month, it was about his goal to help 100 people become millionaires over the next 5 years with this company. Listen to the Call at:
http://www.mjesales.com/ytb/calls/06102006.htm

Then click the link below to watch the presentation and take the first step toward achieving your goals and dreams. My partners and I are here to help, the 100+ employees at YTB are here to help and we all want YOU to achieve your goals and dreams. I learned a long time ago that it is not about making money, it is about helping people and the more people I help get what they want, then I will get what I want. That has always been my attitude and it is the same attitude of all of my partners.

After Listening to the Call, Join Here!

So what will it be? The same thing you are getting now? Or are you ready for a change? Take Charge of your goals and dreams today!

Have an unbelievable day!


Matt Ellsworth
MJE Sales, LLC

phone: 315-828-6258

No comments: