Saturday, February 24, 2007

BoldURL - New URL redirect service - just launched!

I just got an email about BOLDURL coming live to today - I must say I like it a lot. BOLDURL is owned and operated by the same people who run ByoAudio - which happens to be my favorite place to record audio and host audio - and an easy way to add audio to a website.

At first when I looked at it - I thought that BOLDURL was just another url shortening site - the same thing as tinyurl that we have all seen half a dozen of - but I found out that it is that but a lot more.

BOLDURL allows you to create a user account - and then view tracking statistics for your urls. You can even put in amounts for how much you make per sale and how much you are paying per click.

Later on BOLDURL will be adding conversion tracking statistics - needless to say - this will only get better from here!

Have a great day!


Matt Ellsworth
MJE Sales, LLC
702-953-5733
skype: mjesales
yahoo: predatormarketingsystem
http://www.mjesales.com
http://www.articlesnatch.com


No comments: