Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mosso - All PHP sites down again

I have most of my sites hosted with mosso - and things are always great or terrible. Right now I found out that they fall into that terrible category. As in all PHP 4 and 5 sites are down.... not slow... but down - 404 error page not found down.



I have had this problem several times with Mosso over the 8 months that I have had hosting with them - however I'm not quite sure what else to do - as the site would likely need more than a dedicated server to run.



So if you have mosso - make sure you send them an email with your downtime documentation and request the credit to your account - 1 day free for every 1 hour of downtime.



I even called the tech support line and the guy had the nerve to tell me that I could check the status page.



Its funny that right now my sites are down - mosso.com is up...



This may seem kind of ranting - but I just want to make sure anyone who is thinking of using mosso - realizes that it can be an up and down ride.

Mobile post sent by mjesales using Utterz Replies.

No comments: