Thursday, February 07, 2008

Why Does National Positions SEO Firm Has To Spam

I'm not sure I really know why this company sends out spam to promote their claim that they can get you ranked better in google, yahoo and msn. If they could, then they wouldn't send out SPAM, instead they would just show up when you went searching for an seo firm.



Yesterday and today I received emails from this "National Positions" company in California claiming to offer their seo services to help me rank better. The funny thing is that they send you a message with the subject line of "suggestion re: domain.com/contact" or some other form. As if anyone cares if their contact form is ranked!



All of these messages also came from random gmail accounts with strings of numbers in them, clearly some kind of spam operation that is pretty automated. Why they waste their time and more importantly why anyone calls them is beyond me.



So am I the only one getting these messages?

Mobile post sent by mjesales using Utterz Replies.

No comments: