Saturday, July 01, 2006

Recess Vs. Social Studies (Part 1)

June 28th, 2006


We are so excited about this company, that 2 of my partners and myself changed our flights today so that we could stay and talk to the people in the corporate office more. This email is the first of a multi part series that we will be sending out over the next couple of days. Yesterday we went over and toured the 2 office buildings they currently occupy, had lunch in the Country Club, with about 260 other people - the largest Red Carpet Day they have ever had! This company is exploding and will grow rapidly - if you want to join us, visit http://www.book4less.net, view the presentation and then click join now - select the first option and then call us and let us know so we can help you out.

So why the question "Would you rather sell recess or social studies?" Consider this, there are a lot of companies in this industry, really great companies none the less that sell products that would fall into the category of social studies. But how many companies have a product that 79 million American's buy already, and want to continue to buy no matter how bad the economy is? No matter how old they get? The fact is, people love vacation, people love to travel, get out of town for the weekend, or go sit on a beach, take a cruise, climb a mountain, ski a mountain, fish for a week, golf for a week etc. I could go on an on, but I have to check out in the next 5 minutes so I will wrap this up. With YTB you are selling the recess, you are selling fun, vacation, and best of all, last year there was $1,300,000,000,000 spent on travel and tourism in the USA. How much of that would you need to be booked through your booking engine, to make you wealthy? You can join YTB for less than $500 and $50 per month and get started in one of the biggest market shifts in the history of the world. http://www.book4less.net

If you call me today, I can put you on the phone with one of the best industry leaders that we are partnered up with, he has 20 years of experience in the industry and is committed to helping all of us set new records and achieve our goals and dreams. Want to know his name? Call me at 315-828-6258 and I'll let you know.

I need to get checked out, so I will wrap this up. I am so excited to share this company with you, everyone I know, before I go out and advertise it to those I don't know. I urge you to take a look at the presentation on the website and get in touch with me ASAP to get you signed up. First Come First Served!

Be sure to join the Book4Less.Net mailing list from the website so you can get notified of all the great travel deals.

Remember after you join YTB you get a website just like http://www.Book4LessOnline.Com and you earn comissions every time someone books travel on that website.

By the way, every person who joins by July 5th, will receive a 7-day Land and Sea vacation getaway for 2 (3 day cruise to the Bahamas and 4 nights in Orlando), and a 3 day 2 night vacation getaway to any of 26 locations!

One last thing, are you looking for health benefits? We offer them!

Have an Amazing Day,


Matt Ellsworth
MJE Sales, LLC

phone: 315-828-6258

No comments: