Saturday, July 01, 2006

Recess Vs. Social Studies (Part 2)

I am so excited about selling recess that I can barely sleep. Finally we have found something that people are already buying and something that people want to buy. In fact, they have fun buying it and using it.

Some statistics:
79 million American's booked travel online in 2005
7 Trillion Dollar Industry
1.3 Trillion Dollars spent on travel and tourism annually in the USA
Roughly 2.5 Million dolllars per minute is spent on Travel and Tourism
The average American household spends $4,200 per year on travel
The "baby boomer" generation is retiring, and most travel - a lot!

This company is exploding and will grow rapidly - if you want to join us, visit http://www.book4less.net, view the presentation and then click join now - select the first option and then call us and let us know so we can help you out.

This company has me so excited I can barely sleep.

This compensation plan is the most powerful compensation plan I have ever seen in the 10+ years I have been reviewing Network Marketing and MLM companies. I have seen everything, from compensation plans that don't pay very well to compensation plans that are just illegal and the company got shut down.

When I was first shown the compensation plan, I turned to my partner and told him that it was impossible and that it was paying out too much money. I stayed through the opportunity meeting and learned more about the company. I then went to a regional convention (Dallas, TX) and a Red Carpet day at the home office in Edwardsville, IL (20miles outside of St Louis, MO). After meeting with the owners and the founders of this company, seeing the offices and meeting several of the 103 employees, I can't think of any other company that I have ever looked at, that made me feel as good as this company has.

Ready to take a closer look? Watch the presentation at http://www.book4less.net. After you watch the presentation, click join now and fill out the form. The first bubble on the form is the one you want to check.

We have partnered with some of industry leaders to help grow our team to record levels and are focused on growing our team to over 25,000 people over the course of the next year.

I am so excited to share this company with you, before I go out and advertise it to those I don't know. I urge you to take a look at the presentation on the website and get in touch with me ASAP to get you signed up. First Come First Served!

Be sure to join the Book4Less.Net mailing list from the website so you can get notified of all the great travel deals.

Remember after you join YTB you get a website just like http://www.Book4LessOnline.Com and you earn comissions every time someone books travel on that website.

By the way, every person who joins by July 5th, will receive a 7-day Land and Sea vacation getaway for 2 (3 day cruise to the Bahamas and 4 nights in Orlando), and a 3 day 2 night vacation getaway to any of 26 locations!

One last thing, are you looking for health benefits? Become a Director in YTB and get free health insurance!

Have an Amazing Day,


Matt Ellsworth
MJE Sales, LLC

phone: 315-828-6258

No comments: