Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Just Relax

If your flying - just accept the fact that there are delays, lost luggage, bad food, annoying passengers and get on with the trip. I try to fly jet blue so that I have the head phones and just watch tv and enjoy the flight. During my lay over I just play a game on my laptop or read a book - I gave up on trying to use the internet at most airports - as it is awful.

Bring your own snacks as the ones you ban buy in the airport are way over priced for what you get.

Check your luggage - nothing stresses me out more than having to sit with tons of luggage at the airport. Sure they might lose it - but you can always get new stuff later if you have to.

If your driving - drive on a less traveled day - or start earlier. When we travel for thanksgiving we always leave at 5 or 6am so we can beat the rush. Sure it stinks getting up - but it is far better than sitting in 3 hours of traffic because someone got in an accident.

Mobile post sent by mjesales using Utterz Replies.

No comments: